Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lost pets, Lansing area

While looking for places to post a photo of a dog that found me and needs help getting home, I have discovered that there are no good local forums for posting a lost or found pet in the Lansing  area. The Michigan humane society has a page but no contact numbers included (only an office number) and they are closed on the week end. The dog that found me  is a match to one listed on their page but I have no way of contacting anyone about the dog.

So I have decided to include a free service on the Downsy Dude Rescue Ranch blog for people who  have either lost or found a pet in the Lansing area. Anyone can email me with information about a lost or found pet and I will share it with my extensive network of animal lovers, post it on the main page of the Downsy Dude blog, share it on facebook and put it on Craig's list in Lansing.

Please share this with your network of contacts. Information can be sent to me at merdodson@yahoo.com.

Thank you helping me with this, and for helping those sweet little lost pets find their way back home.

                                          I am lost and afraid, please help me find my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment